Heck Yes!

Yesterday they sent Nathan home early from work because of the snow.
Scarlett was THRILLED
They closed the office/schools because of this...
Currently as I type this the Wind Chill OUTSIDE is -28

I had an appointment today and I get to have a VBAC!!!!!! My baby is ready to come out "properly."
They will not let me go past the 18th, which means her birthday will most likely be the 18th! 

We ate Aussie Chicken/Alice Sprigs for dinner...
We had Tunnel of Fudge Cake for dessert...

Nathan just got a call that because its supposed to be colder tomorrow and they cancelled the schools AGAIN due to the coldness - he is going to be home again tomorrow!

I will get the girls room finished tomorrow.
I will make lots of yummy treats tomorrow.
I will stay in my jammies ALL day and watch movies with the people I love tomorrow!

Heck Yes February ...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad she turned again! Good luck with these last couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats on the VBAC! And I cannot wait to see the girls' room. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you that VBAC has come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you coming to visit again? Stop having babies for a while so I can kidnap you for a girls trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHERE are these room pictures...?? Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete