A 4 month overview

Lucas at 4 months (nov 06) Me with a bad hair cut.
Bridget 4 months (march 08) Nathan in one of my fav shirts he has.
Scarlett at 4 months (july 09)
and last but not least...
Juliet at 4 months (june 11)

I know I don't say it enough but seriously - a great baby.
 She only smiles if you have an angry voice. Its kind of disturbing but funny at the same time.
 She is very curious too.
 she is our resident bubble maker too. Her biggest and best time for producing is around 2pm.
 Perfect for church. Haha.
 She is taking care of business in this pic above.
 These are from Monday. She is so chatty too.
again, curious. :)

Happy 4 months Juliet. Her 4 month check up is Tuesday - which is my busiest day next week (enrichment day)  She is almost sitting up unassisted and is trying really hard to eat cereal but is unsuccessful.  Its funny to watch though! :)

Love my kids and these little milestones.

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie. I love these comparisons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby Miller Zeldin (from facebook)6/16/11, 9:12 PM

    I really enjoy all of these adorable and precious pictures and reading all of your kids' updates and milestones! You truly have such bright, beautiful, flourishing, and healthy children! I know that they bring you an abundance of smiles, laughs, great joy, and exciting adventures everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - what a way to start the morning! That's amazing that she's sitting up all by herself already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty amazing how different your kids look! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete