Summer Fun #15 - Try a new candy!


Lucas came up with this one all on his own. I had an idea about going to Fuzzywigs and picking out something totally awesome BUT we found these in a checkout lane and I had never had them and I KNOW the kids have never had them so...here it is:

Pop Rocks!

So without further adieu here is the video!
Lucas and Bridget (and the smoke alarm)
and Silly Scarlett

 My kids are awesome.
 Love their reactions!
This was my first time to so Nathan took a picture of me and is making me put it in because my reaction was even funnier than this...

Of course we then had to conduct an experiment in a cup...
 Juliet didn't see what all the fuss was about - its just Candy!
This was fun and exciting! I just love checking things off the list!


Off Topic: A Lucas Quote

"Artistic Expression is just a lazy way of 

getting out of 

Scientific Calculations."

He heard someone say at the Art festival that artistic expression was why and how they don't have to do things exactly perfect. He thought that was a dumb explanation - so when he was talking to me and my dad this sentence just came out of his mouth!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how fun! I doubt my kids have ever had pop rocks either but I ate them ALL THE TIME as a kid! I already finalized my list but I may just try this with mine anyway. I literally giggles and smiled watching those videos. Your babies are the cutest ever! So so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVIN your list and your photographic proof. Good for your hubs for making you keep that picture on the blog! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. Kylie says Lucas laughs like "Porky" on little rascals. HAHAHA!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete