Recollections and Good Thoughts

A little over a year ago my sister was married. We went to California.  This is one of my favorite pics of Bridget. She is 2.6 years old. 


It was such a great trip, my kids got attached to GiGi and were showered with love from my Grandma.
Today Scarlett wore this same outfit. Scarlett is 2.3 months old.
And besides the totally obvious differences like being taller, whiter, and less stubborn than Bridget one thing remains true about my little girls. They love their GiGi!

I love my Grandma too. She is the only person that gives me a recipe every time I talk to her!  She and I are very different people but somehow manage to love and appreciate each other just the same.
I look forward to her calls and advice and think she is such a neat lady. My kids ADORE their Great Grandma much like me and and my sister loved and adored OUR GiGi aka Grandma LuLu when she was still alive. 

Just so every one knows. Great Grandma LuLu (Louise) who Bridget's middle name is after is
 GiGi Andree's MOM!

I felt very lucky to have known my Great Grandma and that my kids get to know their Great Grandma too! I always loved growing up when she would come to visit and she always sent the best birthday cards! :)

My Grandma is so awesome because she reads my little blog every day.

And because of this the kids made a little video JUST for their GiGi
Grandma - CLICK HERE if the Video doesn't work.

My Grandma is having a big surgery this Friday and for those who are the praying kind we would appreciate all the prayers we can get. My Grandma is going to make it through with flying colors and we just wanted to tell her that we LOVE her SO MUCH!
 In Lucas words "a meelion (million) times a meelion (million)" is how much we love you!

2 comments:

  1. So Sweet! My favorite part was B saying that she loved butterflies, the pink ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love scarlett's hair in the pigtails. it is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete