Catch All

So yesterday was a CUH-RAZEE day. I had to make a ton of food and babysit it for Enrichment last night. I had to also go to Little Miss Juliet's 4 month check up too. She is like Bridget in the pain tolerance department. Here she is minutes before the appointment:
Sorry phone photo.

Here she is right after her shots. 
No crying or anything. The nurse couldn't believe it. Then the nurse did baby talk and Juliet was unimpressed.
Haha. At least her band aids coordinate with her outfit!

Stats:  14 pounds 2 oz --- 27 inches long
Still on 6oz every 4 hours. Bedtime 830pm - 6ish

Still a great baby.
She can almost sit up by herself and love to hold her feet.

The activity went well, the food was awesome, and this might be my last activity in Enrichment.

My dad also got his Father's day card:
 Lucas did the whole thing himself. Not bad for a 4.11 year old. Can you tell which one is my dad?  I love that my dad noticed he was wearing a onesie. Hahahaha.

This is what Nathan got from the kids along with his special book.
We left enough room for another future hand...when that time comes. (not yet though!)

Okay I am pretty sure we are caught up!

2 comments:

  1. Love the header, love the party, love the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Lucas like Fried Shrimps? I want to make a chicken enchilada ring but Cory won't eat it so he wants to have Shrimp with Lucas, fried shrimp is easiest but we can look at other kinds too.

    ReplyDelete