Summer Fun #19 - Swim at the Alligator Slide Pool

So I will start with our eventful morning.
***
Juliet slept 12 hours and then when we went in there to check on her smiled a big smile and then let 'em rip...or so we thought. She was covered in #2 all up her back. Hahaha. 
I guess it was too long between diaper changes. :)
***
Then we went to Park Day. That was fun.
Then we were driving home and a man would not let me over so I sped up went in front of him to prevent an accident and his wife took a picture of me - like she was going to report me. I didn't do anything wrong but she was old and I guess had nothing better to do.
***
Then we came home and Lucas was playing outside and fell into the street - ripped up his right side towards his hip and back and I ran over there to check but a girl on the street who ALWAYS drives too fast almost hit Lucas with her car. It was quite traumatic.
***
Then I was done with the day so we started our FHE early. This week we had to do it on Tuesday.
So the kids were fast to throw everything on (thank goodness) and we headed out...


 It was Juliet's FIRST time in a pool. She was like this most of the time.
 and the other 3 fish were like this the rest of the time...


 My kids have literally no fear in the water THANK GOODNESS! They are also pretty good swimmers so that helps tons too because taking 4 kids to the pool can be trying at times.
 Forget her finger and look at THOSE EYES!
After our swimming time the kids went out to air dry. It was 89 today!

 Lucas was channeling his grandfather in the above picture.

The girls as usual with one cheek out and hovering over the baby. Haha.

Today was Bridget's choice and I have to say it was a good one! Loving every moment I get to spend with these kiddos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment