Summer Fun #10 - Sprinkler Park

My kids have a love/hate relationship with splash parks.  Depending on the kid they either love them or hate them. Today was a 3x win. Well 4 since Juliet is pretty much always agreeable. :)

 This chick was handing out cups to every kid to play with. Of course the kids loved this!
 This was the splash park with the Peter Pan playground. Tara and kids met us there, which is always fun. Together all of the kids had a blast and on the way home I snuck a peek of Desi's freshly painted house. :)
It was a fun and tiring day and no sunburns. I only applied sunscreen 3x today so yea!

Now I am off to make a special treat for Nathan's work party tomorrow. They are making bets on what its going to be since He surprised them with my cheesecake on Wednesday. Haha


4 comments:

  1. This is one of our most favorite thing to do here. And I can't believe we haven't made it to a splash park this summer. We've been so busy it just hasn't made it on the agenda. But we will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that park. They need to build more so that one isn't so crowded. Did you like the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how much fun you are having! Thanks for keeping up with the blog it is so fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that park! I need to add it to our list!

    ReplyDelete