Summer Fun #7 Slumber Party

I used to have sleepovers ALL of the time in the summer with my next door neighbor and my best friend Mandie.  We would swap houses and giggle and laugh and pig out almost ALL summer.  It was one of my most favorite things about summertime.  In the summer this year I have let the kids sleep in whatever room they want on any given day because its fun.

For our slumber party last night we made Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
 Juliet is totally asleep. Haha.
 They were pretty good! - Or so they tell me!
Then we played and set up our areas.


Now let the games begin...
 Pillow FIGHT!!!!!!

 It was vicious and full of laughter!
Then we played some calm down games...

Then we played Fall on the Mountain...
 Which turned into climb on daddy. aka wrestlemania...
Then there was the most incredible lightning/thunderstorm so we went outside...
Then we came in to tell SPOOKY stories.



Which weren't very spooky at all - they were more weird and silly but that is fine with me. :)
We hit the sac/floor at 10:15 and everyone woke up late - 7:10am.
It was a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. I love the flashlight on the face. Classic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and Valerie, you look so gorgeous in the pic holding those cute pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete