Pippi and Wendy

and

When I was a kid I loved Pippi Longstocking. I loved the books, I loved the whole idea of her.
I really really wanted to be her for halloween but it never worked out.
Subsequently in college I really loved Wendy's too. Their fries, their jr. bacon cheeseburger...okay okay.

What is so funny about all of this to me is that Lucas thinks they are the same person.
Something else...I have one in my house!

Scarlett loves "2 ponies tails" 
She looks so cute in them until after naptime. When I can tell how hard she actually slept.



After nap she insists to check the mail. Rain or Shine. 

Yes her shorts are on backwards. After she goes potty she ALWAYS puts them on wrong. But its cool because then I know she went! Haha.

Scarlett is very adventurous and silly and cracks me up on a daily basis.
So - when she is sick we all suffer because she isn't her usual sunshiny self.

Love ya - crazy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment