Christmas Eve

Witte Christmas Eve:
The first thing we did was check out Grandma's Christmas Present.

Then it was time to eat and decorate.
 Veronica and Sydney are eating fried pickles. They were SO good and a fun addition this year!

Here are Danielle and Scarlett attempting a house build.


Bridget just couldn't help herself from overloading EACH cookie she decorated.




Mason wanted a cookie, but settled for a graham cracker. LOL

Uncle Alex and Juliet.

Lucas and his creations.
 Ben and I were taking pictures of Lucas at the same time, of course he was looking at Ben.

We headed into the other room and put on jammies to see Uncle Chris.



 But before that, Ben gave me an impromptu camera lesson...

And Aunt Cheryl and Grandma made yummy sandwiches.


then it was time to see Elder Chris.


Juliet was a little over 2 months old when he left, but was EXCITED to see him!



not as excited as Spencer.


We had a good chat and then it was time to eat.

Lucas and Noah are 9 months apart and such good buddies.

Ben let me use his lens for these next few shots. Guess who is getting a new lens for new years? LOL

Our Witte theme this year was Something Sweet.

Nathan got this sweet shirt.


 I got a sweet heart shaped donut pan.
I don't know what everyone else got, but I bet it was pretty good. The Witte's have a great sense of humor.


OMG I love this lens!



There was so much action, it was time to turn on the flash. The pics aren't as great, but, it does capture the craziness. Haha.


Juliet was a little overwhelmed with the noise and rush, 
but then it was time for her to open and she was just fine after that.



Then it was time for the Witte toast. The glass Nathan is holding is over 100 years old. It was Nathan's turn this year to give the toast, and he did a pretty good job. I was waiting for the "when my parents asked me to give the toast... or in the dictionary toast means... or the usual lame beginning of "talks"" but he was fine.


They pulled out the dessert and then the kids played some more.


 Juliet and Sydney are 5 months apart. They are cute little buddies.

We drove home, missing Chris, and loving the family just a little bit more than before.
I love traditions and I love when the Witte's get together. I know this is something my kids will always remember.

We got home late, and the kids all went right to sleep.
I hope they will be up later because they were worn out from tonight's activities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment