sickies

My kids are pretty healthy. They only get sick once, maybe twice, a year.

The day after Christmas, all my kids got some nasty cough and boogery mess.
Not really flu, but not really cold.

Mason got it the worst.


Luckily, is doesn't effect him too much.


It wouldn't be that big of a deal if I were feeling better, and if Nathan hadn't well, that story is for another day. Let's just say he isn't functioning at full capacity. ;)

The other kids woke up a mess too.
Needless to say, church wasn't in the cards for us.
I hate when kids come to church sick. So we stay clear.

I just love babies when they are sick. Snot covered, tear covered, and so pathetic looking.

Mason needs a hair cut, but I just can't buzz it yet.

Scarlett and Bridget spent most of the day crying because they didn't feel good. Mason just has a way of making you laugh though.


Hey look! Two toofers!


Even though we were home sick/ailing...


Mason always makes it better. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos Val! I love the scrunchie face! Hope your family feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete