My Pretties

The girls had their Christmas programs yesterday. 

Of course they were adorable, and sweet, etc. Bridget and the 4 year old classes went first, and then they asked all of the parents to stay for the one 3 year old class so they would have an audience.

It was very overwhelming for those 10 little kids to have an uproar of applause.
When I picked up Scarlett she said it was like being on X Factor. HAHAHA.

Bridget was in the middle of the 3 classes, and wasn't as expressive as she usually is.
When I picked up Bridget she said, "I wished I was the only one one the stage, and the only one singing."
I told her it was nice to be with everyone, and she was like "yea, but there was no real point because everyone was looking at their kids instead of just me, like last year."

Here are some cute pictures.

always knew where the camera was...what a little model
Scarlett knew EVERY.SINGLE.WORD.
 After it was over, we went out the back so Lucas could help me get the kids into the car. Juliet was freaking out "snow! snow!"


The girls gave their teachers a hug and Christmas present, and then we went home.



Their school is awesome.
I am glad their teachers love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment