Try Egg Nog!

After 55 responses from my Facebook poll entitled Eggnog: yay or nay

We decided to try it. It was part of our Advent to try something new (christmas-y)
Believe it or not...no one in this family has ever had it! Nathan and myself included!

We took the advice of some, and had the Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog
We also decided to 1/2 it with Milk too.

Here are the results...



It wasn't on my list of approved liquids, so I have to wait until Saturday, but everyone tried it...even Mason!


Then Scarlett drew make something for someone else. 
Since I can't move, she made cookies with her daddy.  EggNog Cookies!




The crowd was happy!


 

Even Mason. AAH! Look at those lashes!
I love these kids. 

 

Zeke, this morning. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. What's going on with you? I hope you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's going on with you? I hope you're okay!

    ReplyDelete