8/13/21 - 311

 We started the day a little later than normal.  I went to the school to talk to my Principal. I felt pretty good about our chat, and then we met Ryan and Veronica at White Sparrow.

We bought 8 pies, and honestly we are at the point where we should just buy 14. Two each. 
Sharing isn't cutting it anymore. LOL

We were still ahead of schedule so we went to Porter Park in Rexburg to play frisbee.
I had forgotten how much the Witte Men LOVE Frisbee. They are SO into it.


Then we went to BYU-I
The tour guide was Sefra Hodge who just happens to be in Grandma Witte's ward in Colorado.
In fact, Grandma was at her bridal shower last weekend. HAHA
Another coincidence was that her BFF is Rebecca Winder who is Nathan's HS crush Sabrina Spencer-Winder's daughter.
We all felt old by this news because we don't feel like our kids are old enough to get married, and yet, we are only like 6 years away from Lucas being my age when I got married. WEIRD!!!

After Rexburg, we came back to my house for Greek food.
We did the Greek Universal Yum Box.


Then Mason had to go to football, so we dropped him off, ate, and then I took them in the bus for a tour of Idaho Falls and the spectacular homes.  I was secretly trying to convince them to move here. 

We ended the night with Night Games and Smores.  The conversations were good and the company was even better.  The kids LOVED being together and laughing the night away.

This is what I miss most about not living near family.
Our kids would be BFFs if we still lived in Colorado, but I still don't regret moving. Not one bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment