8/23/21 - 316

The lady that cuts my hair put in a raffled item for free highlights and I thought I wrote my name down for a free hair cut, but I didn't. Well, I won and since I don't do highlights or anything like that, I thought Juliet would LOVE it.

She has mentioned before that she is worried that her blond is changing into brown and she is the blond one. That is who she is. HAHAHA

She even trimmed off another 3 inches, which makes her 2nd hair cut this summer, but who cares.
She has a lot of hair, so she got 22 foils, or whatever that means. LOL

Lucas picked her up from Hillcrest, since I had my first district meeting of the summer. IT was pretty good.

It was a good meeting, and I even remembered to have Nathan crockpot dinner early enough that we could eat at a decent hour. SCORE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment