8/22/21 - 316

Our Sunday was at home. The covid numbers are raging right now in my ward and we had a Homecoming of Zerek Prince, so we watched from home in our safe little bubble.

Nathan put the doors on the cabinets, so I had to show the completed house.
This project took forever.  Partly because of Covid taking 6 months for our new windows to arrive.

Nathan moved my 6 foot picture window to the Door wall.  It fit perfectly.  We added 2 more and then got new sliders for the window wall.  We had it done correctly with permits and completely by himself.  He made sure every kid was apart of the process and it turned out beautifully.





 He also built this table. It seats 14 but we have fit 16.


 I think we are going to paint the table legs navy.  But, I'm not sure yet.
I will add one long cushion to the cereal bench and I think we are done! Woohoo!!!

I have to work on the FB sponsor program, so night!

No comments:

Post a Comment