8/14/21 - 312

 What a JAM-PACKED Saturday!!

First Caleb Bockholt's baptism.  His whole family was there and since I grew up with them I felt like I was with family too. LOL

And just like every other activity, Mason made friends quickly with all of the Higgins and Bockholt cousins. HAHA

We quickly headed over to the farmers market to meet up with Ryan and Veronica and kiddos.

The Roaring Youth Jam, The Duck Race and the Farmer's Market were all happening at the same time, so it really immersed the Witte's into Idaho Culture.

Yes my son is 6'2 and 15 and 160lbs. waaaah

Then they said Good Bye.

Lucas 15, Noah 16 in October, Bridget 14 in November, Elijah 13, Scarlett 12, Sydney 11, Juliet 10, Mason 10 in December.

WE were ALL very sad to see them leave. I miss them so much.

Football Fundraiser was next on the docket. We set up and then it was showtime.

The news was there, and we had an amazing turnout!!!




I WAAAAAAAY overdid it and could barely walk when we pulled in the drive way.  One of my incisions broke and stuck to my garments and it hurt so badly I teared up a bit.  I felt so tired but fine at the same time.  10 hours of walking in the sun and moving and a shaking was not a good idea for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment