8/1/21 Randoms (315)

I had a hysterectomy on July 30th.  

I had been having really strange cycles, and some other strange symptoms and with only one ovary, it made the most sense to just get rid of everything. LOL.  It was decided at the beginning of July that we would remove everything, and after appointment after appointment, and blood work, and fibroid removal - I was ready to have it all done.

I feel sore, but actually I'm walking pretty well.  The weirdest thing is how FULL I feel. Like, the top of the abdomen is rock hard, which will eventually go down.  Being down for 6 weeks will be the death of me since I have start prepping the Library, and school, and football, and everything else.



The Olympics has been, meh. The coverage sucks.  The actual athletes and the watching has been amazing.  I just hate that it is so far ahead of us that spoilers are everywhere.

Today's bulletin quote was so good.  (I'm still doing the bulletin...going on 4 years. LOL)

Therefore,

let the

morrow

take thought

for the

things of

itself

 

Doctrine and covenants 84:84

 

Tomorrow we will handle the things that need to be handled tomorrow.  Plan what you can, and then give the rest to God.  Because either way, worrying will do no good.    -C.Black


I love this so much.  It really hit home this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment