8/20/21 -316

We spent all day at the school. We meaning Me and Nathan and Lucas, then Bridget.  I needed to hang that one last piece up and now it is a bunch of little projects.  School starts in a week and I am PUMPED!  We sneaked into Juliet's class to see what her teacher had set up for her class.  Lucas, Bridget, and Scarlett all were in this same class for 5th grade.  All different teachers, but isn't that cool?

We were supposed to have a movie night, but it ended up not happening, and Mason was so sad. I asked him what would make his day and he said McDonalds for Dinner and then playing at the new park with the new asphalt. So that is what we did.

This new park is by the HS so we could hear the FB team playing. It was actually a beautiful night and the kids had a blast. Nathan and I had Jersey Mikes and it was no good..


The girls had the best time. HAHAHAHAHA
If you asked Lucas HE had the best time because he wasn't there. I would call that too teenagery for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment