8/8/21 -310

I was right, they slept in until 730-8am. And boy, we had a case of the teenagers over here. Wow. We had bad attitudes and shade throwing left and right. Nathan had to stop and talk to Bridget and it ended up making us late. And I HATE to be late. Anything past 15 till is late. We walked in at 10:27. The punishment was that they had to sit in the foyer and listen to sacrament as reverently as possible. They were not happy about it, but I wanted them to know what it was like to really be late and the consequences because of it. 

Church was fine. We came home and quickly made lunch, then Nathan had a lecture. A very specific lecture for the Witte Kiddies. He basically talked with them about respect and expectations. There were tears and apologies. 


For dinner we had Taco Soup and silence because we finally got to the Artistic Swimming Finals. Mason was mad I said no seconds because there MIGHT be dessert. His face reflects my feelings about today.


Bridget and Nathan came to an understanding about her trying out for volleyball and how doing 2 sports at once still means good grades and chores done. She cried and immediately got to doing the dishes.

I asked Lucas for a comparison picture of him and his dad. This is what I got. Hahaha







Tomorrow is a marathon day and I hope we all survive. I already prepared dinner for tomorrow which is cold Greek Salad and Pitas.  They can eat as they get home from their activities. It will be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment