8/3/21 - 309

Today was another great day for me in the healing department. I was able to do more and my energy is through the roof. I almost feel like I'm back in my 20s! JK

Lucas had bonding practice, but before that I had a Walmart grocery pick up, so he drove me there, then I treated him to McD's for breakfast.  Nothing beats a McDonalds breakfast.  After that I dropped him off and unloaded the car. At pick up we went to pick up Crumbl because today was the last day for the frozen yogurt mango cookie.  Lucas ate a whole one on the way to pick up Scarlett from fiddle lessons.

He would rate this one 8/10.  It didn't have the mango flavor he was looking for. Haha.

The rest of the kids did penalty chores until 3pm.  I had a dermatologist appointment where the Doctor complimented my skin 3x. I felt pretty great that she kept saying "why are you here? your skin in flawless"
I just went in for a check and left feeling dang good.

Juliet rollerbladed a lot of the day.  This is her new favorite thing.  She also played with her BFF Abbi.
Mason rode his new bike over to Brody's and then I picked them both up for football.

Dinner was YOYO night because Mason had football and a parent meeting.  This is a household favorite with the teens.  

After dinner, Alisha and I snuck out to look at some in construction homes. This is my favorite pastime.
We like to go and nitpick every single detail about a new build and say how we could never live there because of X. Hilarious and so much fun.

I love these random days sometimes.  It makes the crazy busy ones seem not as hard when they are sandwiched in like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment