8/18/21 -314

 I had heartburn all night and had to sleep upright.  I had taken the maximum amount of medication and that was the worst idea because I had D all day and it was miserable.  I don't know what's up but I am also worried because my P is supposed to come tomorrow but I lack the parts required so what will that mean for my body?  

Lucas drove the younger 3 to kicks and sticks to pick out Scarlett's soccer uniform and the smoke and the rain made the air smell terrible.  Then we tried to go to Arby's for potato cakes but they don't sell them anymore?!?!?! What?  So we went to Wendy's for fries and then they had tiny tacos for lunch.  

Scarlett went to Kate's and everyone else hung out until 3:30 when I had my meeting.  Bridget went to Cheer and Mason had FB.  I didn't come home until 7. IT was a very long drawn out meeting for Saturday's activitiy. Sigh.

Juliet had a late night at Evelyn's, Bridget joined Kate and Scarlett for a late night, and it was just Mason and the parents for dinner so we enjoyed some pot pie, and then picked up Lucas at 9.

Everyone got home around 10-10:30 and then it was lights out. I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment