8/17/21 - 315

 I didn't take a single picture or video today.  Probably because it was an uneventful day.

Not having a dryer until tomorrow is KILLING us.  5 days is too many days to go without doing laundry. Haha.  Lucas and I went to the DMV.  I drove the route he would go so he would be less nervous.  Then it was a literal comedy of errors when we got there.  First, I paid with a check, but he only took cash.  Then, My insurance card wasn't up to date.  I called the insurance guy but he wasn't there, so I had to call Nathan to text me a picture.  Then Lucas got in the car and of course he asked about defrosting windows and Lucas had no idea because he had earned his 50 hours in the non cold months. (eyeroll) It ended up being fine and he passed the driving test, so Thursday is the written.

Scarlett had fiddle lessons, and the rest of the day we just cleaned and vegged.  

The boys had practice and that was pretty much the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment