8/12/21 - 311


Today was so much fun.  It started out with us heading to Abracadabras for breakfast.  On the way there I was venting to Nathan about my frustrations at work and how I wished I could talk to Heath and Scott in person, but how that wouldn't be possible.  We headed into the restaurant and as we were walking in...Scott, Heath and Jason walked in.  I manifested them. LOL
I expressed my frustrations and I felt much better. So weird, right?

Then we stuffed ourselves silly with breakfast foods and then went back to my house to play games.


Lucas 15, Noah almost 16.  They are so similar. It is so funny.
The kids picked up, right where they left off.
It has been almost 4 years since we have seen them and it felt so right.
We had burgers and dogs for lunch and then headed to our favorite pool.


Then we split up. Football for me and my boys and Nathan and the girls met the other Wittes at Lucy's pizza and the Japanese gardens.

This bottom picture reminds me of the Back to the Future picture for some reason...who will disappear?
HAHA
I miss this family so much. This has been so fun being with them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment