8/2/21 - 310

I am feeling amazing.  No medicine, and walking and bending okay. Wahoo.  When the Dr. called me he was amazed but I wasn't because I have a really high pain tolerance and I recover pretty quickly.   I mean, I walked right out of the hospital after C-Sections. Haha.

SYNCHRO was on today, USA did an amazing job on Free Swim. Free swim was always my favorite to swim because it was about musicality and having fun. Technical is tomorrow and all they are looking at is figures. It is really hard to know that the judges are nitpicking every figure and transition and not how hard you are working to smile and stay in synch. But, I am going to love watching it anyway.  USA is like 14th or something right now.  They held on to 8th for quite sometime.

Bridget had her nance taken out and we scheduled her braces placement for September.  We were both VERY excited to get those scheduled.  Two in braces is more expensive than two in diapers, just sayin. :)

Lucas had an early morning "bonding work-out" with the Varsity team today at the Sand Dunes.  He is counting down the days until he can drive solo. 14 more days until he gets his license!!!

Scarlett watched Andy, the Nestler's Dog today, she has earned over $200 this summer weeding, and dog sitting, and another $200 babysitting.

Juliet and Mason had swim team today 12-1, Nathan took them because I had a football meeting. We are planning a huge fundraiser for the 14th.



Mason also had his first day of football practice where it rained so heavily *yay* that he came home drenched.

Bridget had a night practice for cheerleading in the next town over so that took sometime.

And last but not least, dinner came together quickly because Scarlett made Red Beef Enchiladas, which were good, but the kids still preferred the green chicken ones that they are used to.

We had such a busy day, but it is just par for the course for what is to come in the fall. GAAAH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment