8/30/21 - 311

 What a day.  Scarlett went to 7th grade only day at the middle school.  Lucas went to Lydia's and played pool with his girls.  Lydia, Amarah, and Camarie.  They had fun.  I wished my best teacher friend, Penny Hart a goodbye that was full of tears.  We have been 2nd grade buddies for 3 years and we talk almost every day.  We are going to miss her so much.


Lucas went to FB practice and asked me if he could go to Taco Bell with his friends. I said sure and when he came up he was dressed up.

I couldn't understand it.
Then I get this picture...
Their last hurrah of summer, I guess. 
Then Lucas texts me "can we go to the temple?" umm YES!
Little did I know they would have ulterior motives...







So funny these boys.  I'm glad he was invited and included and has such a big net of different types of friends.  He isn't pigeon holed into any particular group.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment