Prime Time!

Today I am 37 weeks.  Which means MAJOR project time right?  Oh is that not what it means to you? :P
yikes! I look weird!

Today also marks the end of an era.  Kiss these diamonds goodbye!
I know what you are all thinking..
HOW ONE EARTH DID YOU CONVINCE NATHAN TO PAINT OVER THOSE DIAMONDS?  
It was easy actually - I made Bridget do it! Hahaha.
It had a lot to do with her cute little face and those big brown eyes...you know the ones she inherited from ME! Haha. :) He said as long as I took pictures to document it he didn't have a problem. Does he forget who he is married to?  OF COURSE I am going to take pictures!!

We spent all morning priming the living room, the girls room, the interior hall and my ledges...
We have started re-painting the girls room already which will take a full week of hard work to get done.  Then I need to finish making the bedding and curtains and a few fancy touches.  I anticipate that it will all be done before I have the baby.  I have 3.5 weeks.  I am waiting for the bunk beds to arrive and the dresser.  Then I will show you the big reveal.

Why Valerie? Why did you wait so long?  Well I have a very opinionated daughter and she wanted just the right bedding for her and her 2 lil' sisters.  We came up with a perfect solution to appease 3 opinions at a later date when one doesn't like a certain color - no problem!

I am so excited to share with you all what we have been up to. EEEK! Until then, I would like to thank the weather gods for giving us 2 beautiful 60 degree January days where my kids could wear shorts and run through the neighborhood ---
I'll leave it at that. :)

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Is your hair always that curly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still haven't shown us YOUR bedroom.... is it not finished, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing... I thought you liked c-sections? Why the vbac craze, now? I was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete