Jam Packed Saturday!

Today we woke the kids up, shoveled breakfast inside their little bodies and then headed out to...

Mead, CO
Population: 3,555

Luke's wife, Susan - who makes cakes opened her own bakery!!!

So we went to the grand opening!
Its called Rizza's Bakery and the kids had so much fun!
 (this is not susan)
The kids got to run around and see the kitchen and eat delicious treats!
 Juliet loved the cranberry orange scones!
Mason was just happy to be out in the sunshine!

It was 68 today!

We grabbed some scones and muffins for tomorrow's breakfast and then left Mead.

After that we parted ways and I met my pal Hilary over at the Blogger Conference held by
Make-it-and Love-it!
Me, Ashley, and Hilary!

She was so funny and nice!

Then we ate some treats...



I felt like a rock star! I was recognized and was asked to be in a few pictures myself!
I was asked about Potty Training (my favorite topic) and got to mingle with all sorts of people.

Hilary and I did some crafts and mingled some more.
Hilary is such a great friend. She is my own personal fan club! I love her!

Then I met up with Alison from Oopsey Daisy and Tara from TaraDara.
I was kicking myself for not bringing my business cards. DANG IT!

There were about 175 lovely ladies there, and everyone left with a prize.
I got kelly green straws, and Hilary got green twine...I think I want to trade her now!

I came home after our fun Girls Night Out and we went out for Dinner.
Scarlett asked when we were going for her birthday and today seemed like the perfect day!

When Scarlett went to the bathroom, Juliet grabbed her corn dog and went to town! It was hilarious.

We told our server it was Scarlett's birthday, but he was dumb and thought Bridget and Scarlett were twins...
and, Bridget is always happy to be celebrated.
Then the guy realized he was an idiot and brought Lucas some ice cream too!

It was one of those Saturdays where we are busy busy busy and I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment