St. Patrick's Day

We had Kiwi Shamrocks and pancakes with bacon. The kids loved that. :)

I don't do anything fancy or crazy or leprechaun like, just try to incorporate greens into every meal. 

We cleaned, rearranged and started on the basement reno.
The kids loved helping Nathan.

Then we had a normal dinner.

Sunday, we had corned beef and cabbage and roasted potatoes.
Delicious.

The kids were so cute today.
 
They were teasing and laughing before church. My favorite line of the day was:

"Mom, I feel much better now that my sugar blood level is back to normal. I never want to stop eating, again."
or 
"I am doing my favorite eye-brown dance"

both from Scarlett. What a hoot. :)

Oh, and Lucas while reviewing his homework (that he insists on doing himself) was a writing prompt:
If I had a pot of gold, I would...
"share it with my family and then buy me some Lego's"
Then he went into great detail about the ones he would purchase. What a loving boy who would share with us first! Haha.


I love these kids SO much! I feel grateful for the good times and the not so good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment