Silly Stool Fun

When I was a young girl, the highlight of the weekend is when we would sneak into my parents bedroom and wake up my dad and he would be waiting for us and totally wrestle us in our oversized t-shirts and panties.
My parents slept on a California King, so the square footage was abundant and the giggles were a part of the territory.  So many memories of Saturday morning bruises, and almost wetting our pants in laughter.

My kids have a particular memory/fondness for this.
 but, not for its original purpose. Since my kids were little - Nathan has been giving them courtesy rides on the stool, upside down.

 This seems to be the typical after bathtime activity.

 Chances are if you have ever had a kid at my house when Nathan is home...your kid has been able to ride the stool of fun.

 There really is no age limit, or time limit...
 Not even if you fall off!
In our house, you have to get back on and try it again!

I love silly nights like this. :)

4 comments:

  1. That last picture of JuJu is ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS Scar's hair wet? If not she is trading to Brown since Mace is going Red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog post, especially since I read the title and read "stool" thinking poop. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats just so cute!! I love seeing daddy's play with thier kiddos.

    ReplyDelete