And so it begins...

...our life with sports and multiple schedules. AAAH!!!! (JK I love it)

This morning, I got up and went to a preparedness fair where my MIL Cindy, talked about Solar Cooking. I was supposed to help her, but she didn't even need me. She is a pro at all things preparedness. I am so glad she came and presented (for me) SHE ROCKS!

While she was presenting, the Firemen set up shop. My kids were not going to come, but FIRETRUCKS were there, so I mentioned it to Nathan and GUESS what?!? They came. Haha. Lucas knew what kind of firetruck it was, and told them it looked like a newer model and the fireman told us it was only a year old. Lucas was right!
 After the preparedness fair, we had to run over to the fields because Lucas had his first soccer game today. He is in a higher division and has a great coach. This coach even has a red haired daughter! The kids all got to pick out their team name and after a vote by the kids, Lucas's team this year is - wait for it - 

The Coachers!

Not the Dragons, or Lions, or any other cool animal. They all decided that they were going to be The Coachers. Let me tell you, THAT was fun yelling out today. The other team parents were staring at us like Wha?!?! It was hilarious.

They were also stunned because Lucas's team KILLED it today.
The final score was Coachers 8 - Dragons 2.

(Lucas during warm up, they had a race around the field)

The team's Assistant Coach is also excellent. He ran drills while Coach Luis talked about their strategy.
This team is so dominant and offense driven that when Lucas was put in as a fullback, he was bored!

Lucas was goalie for 10 minutes and even stopped a goal!
 (He caught the ball and was throwing it back out)

Part of the Cheering Squad.
 Mason couldn't believe how well Lucas's team was doing!

 This is a terrible picture of KeKe (Luis's Daughter) but Lucas was so into the game. It was great to watch.

Juliet wanted to play, but settled for snacks.

Lucas has improved leaps and bounds from his first soccer experience.
I am glad we took a year off. Lucas needed it.
I can't wait to see how the season goes. He has 15 games!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like The Coachers "schooled" the Dragons! lol
    How fun!

    ReplyDelete