My Big Baby!

Juliet is so amazing. I thought transitioning her to a toddler bed would be hard because she loves her crib. She has been my only kid who has never tried to get out of it. When she is tired, she usually goes right to her room to get in it. I waited to transition her until after our trip because I wanted her to sleep in the pack and play at my parents house and not confuse her.

Well, we tried to "transition" her and you will never believe this...




she took right to it! She never got out of her bed! I thought it was weird because she didn't even TRY to get out! So, the next day I tried it for nap, and SHE went right to sleep. 
So much for "transitioning," this girl was ready!

She looks so huge to me in person, but in the toddler bed, she looks so tiny.
I love my little big girl.

Mason was pretty happy to get out of the bassinet. He has completely out grown it!
Which is utterly amazing in of itself. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment