Cali/Utah/Colorado Day Ten! - Finally Home!

We left Vegas at 10:45pm, and started on the road. Nathan plowed through most of the driving. We stopped to sleep a few hours (2) and continued on. We had a great trip home until we hit Colorado...
Sure there were games, and treats, but...

...something happened and our car had problems accelerating up hill it was a mess. We took it to a shop and they said their was nothing wrong, but as soon as we stopped to say a prayer...we had no more problems after that. Funny huh?

We got home later than planned, but the kids were happy to be home.

Here are some of my favorite un blogged pics:
One day I was talking to my parents out back and Uncle Theo had Mason.
Bridget was making a hissing cat sound and Mason was laughing and laughing and I snapped this perfect pic of him. I LOVE it!

Juliet after a nap, her hair in the sunlight. Hehe.

Another night the kids ate in dress up. :)

There are so many more fun times and moments that we had, and I am so glad we were able to go.
I love my family. *sniff* can't wait to see them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment