Dandy-lions

 Enjoying the little moments. My friend Hannah posted this picture of her son
and it reminded me of these pictures. I love that I got so many "real" shots of the kids, and our family.
Here are just a few.


 Some of us, are very serious about puffer flower blowing...

'Atta girl, Scar!
Isn't it sad when their baby fat melts away?

The kids have really been enjoying their summer.
We have a schedule, we have things to do, and each of them are in 3 reading programs so that keeps us extra busy. I thought with how busy we were during the school year, the long summer might be an issue, but so far, so good. I remember so many of my summer days were spent outside riding my bike till the lights came on, and just being filthy and sweaty each night. I try and give the kids as many of those days as I can.

Today, as we bathed the dirt and grime off the kids from the park day, I just sat and smiled with how they really enjoy to play. It makes the imperfect moments of motherhood disappear, and make me realize we are raising them how we want to. That makes me pretty proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment