Cali Day SEVEN - Hollywood!

Hollywood! The kids loved going to the Mickey Mouse soda shop a few years ago. HERE is the link.
They asked if we could go again this year. Of course!
One problem. When we got home, something happened to my memory stick and ATE 50% of my pictures. Nathan was able to recover most of them, but I don't have as many as I would like. Boo.
Here is Bridget checking out Mary Poppins (Julie Andrews)
One of the stars Scarlett found was Scarlett Johansen. (photo gone)
 Here is how we walked some of the Hollywood strip...
Every kid got to do two penny smashes.
Some of those pictures are gone. :(
Then we got to the soda shop.

 Juliet was in LOVE with Mickey. Talking to him, laughing at him. Again, pictures gone.
Bridget with her vanilla phosphate.

 Scarlett with her Lemon Phosphate.

 Lucas and Cherry Phosphate.

 Juliet and Lime Phosphate. She gagged and winced. She is not a soda fan.

 Then we had to try each others. Of course.

 After that, we left and continued walking Hollywood Blvd.
Those are parked cars by the way. They were filming Extra! so the kids got to watch a live taping!
David Beckham was there! JK
We took the kids inside Ripley's Believe it Or Not! Odditorium.
The kids had a great time!

Then we came home so I could use this...

 I have always wanted to use this at my parents house.
And the kids had White Mac and Cheese.

Auntie Steph, Uncle Theo, and cousin Phil came over to play and swim and eat dinner. What a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Emma keeps saying, "My 'priend' Scarlett! My 'priend' Bridget! My 'priend' Wucas!" Misses you guys, but has so much fun seeing the fun you are having! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete