Doh!

I sent out all 35 emails to those who requested them...anyone else want copies let me know! :)

We had a lovely morning. Lucas went to the Vejnar's, Bridget went to Tot School and for my 1.5 hours with just Scarlett we hit King Soopers where I shopped for the next week, hit Sunflower Market for Produce, and Kohl's to exchange and get the girls the leggings they so love.  I was a shopping machine and only spent $104, $12 and $4.

We quickly came home to eat lunch, dropped Lucas off at PreSchool and then my house went dark.  Like the sun disappeared.  I open the garage with the kids in tow to pick up Lucas and it is litterally snowing sideways!
We hit up the Library then came home to read and then watch Arthur. It was still wildly snowing and so we lounged around and ate a few apples - I was putting away laundry when I noticed my weirdos eating their apples...look at them. CRAZY.


Well Nathan decided to leave work early. He left the office at 4:15 and didn't get home until 6:30.  I need to mention that it is usually a 17 minute drive...THAT is HOW BAD it WAS outside!

Well since I had to postpone cooking dinner we turned on some fun music and played around.  I see my kids don't need fancy things to have a good time.

They played Bus Driver-
They played Mommy -
See one of my cute new pairs of shoes!

Then Lucas decided to play battle the ships -
Let's take a closer look---
Yeah that's right the BOATS are my lovely size THIRTEENS! Another new pair from Nathan! :) I asked Lucas what he was doing and he said "these are great for boats because they are like the biggest shoes I have ever seen!"    Uh, Thanks?

We had Bruschetta Minute Steaks for dinner which I included in my 9 meals for under $10 handouts last night!  I think we will make it a Hot Chocolate and Netflix Night! :)  Happy Snowy Snuggle Night - So glad I don't have to go to Mutual! :)

2 comments:

  1. I wanted copies...but I didn't get an email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie, I have those shoes in black and brown and will need a 13 very soon!

    ReplyDelete