Here, there, EVERYWHERE!

Today was our Ward Pancake Breakfast.  It was to integrate the new people in to the existing ward.  We had an awesome turn out from both sides and everyone seemed to really try and get to know each other. It was impressive to see such a welcoming attitude on everyone's part.

Bridget ate 10 pancakes all on her own.  She also met up with her friend Chaira and was happy to hang out with all of the older kids from church. Scarlett ate 8 pancakes and loves the YW in the ward...ALL of them.
When is this girl not posing?

Then we came helped clean the church, came home picked up a bit and put everyone down for nap.
I had 5 errands that HAD to be run before 3 pm so I went and did everything while Nathan stayed with the sleeping kids.

We then as a family cleaned out the van and talked about how it is important to keep not only the house clean but the van too!  They totally got the message because when we hopped out of the car they checked their car seats to make sure they were clean! Hehehe.

Scarlett got a hair cut!
Goodbye curly hair! :(
Hello cute flip outtie bob!

She looks like a totally different kid and I love it!
2 inches all gone.
It was time and I am glad that we did it.

Then - 
I picked up the babysitters for Tara and Greg and Nathan and I  
- Reina and Kira are sisters 
and my kids looooooove Kira so we kept her for ourselves while Reina went to Tara and Greg's.
Then we headed out to Chili's for Greg's SURPRISE 30th birthday.
Nathan and Chrystal lighting the cake...

He was surprised!
I am so glad that we went and that they moved into our ward.
I love having so many friends and fun things to do with them.
It was also nice to enjoy grown ups. :)

It was a crazy day and a fun night and I would never want to trade our lives with anyone.

Dinner tonight : Chili's!!!
We have been good only spending $100-$120 a week for ALL groceries B, L and D for the past 3 weeks for a family of 5.5 plus leftovers!
It is really going to help with my RS Activity I am teaching on Tuesday!
More on that later this week.

2 comments:

  1. I always spend less than $200 on groceries, including food storage... what are you buying??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a two week period, that is... but I do it every two weeks.

    ReplyDelete