Lazy Day

Our ward had the "big" meeting about the boundary change and we were barely affected. We just lost a great group of people for a big group of unknowns. There was a new ward created and I am so excited for that awesome new ward. I have friends on both sides of 85 and know it will be an awesome ward. :)

It snowed like crazy today - so much in fact that Nathan stayed at home with the kids and I walked over to the Pabsts so I could hitch a ride with them.
But before I get to that I need to talk about the "emergency" that happened in our house yesterday:
Every toilet in my house broke all within 1 hour of each other...


Upstairs one busted the hose in the morning, Nathan went to Lowe's to repair, put it off till later and the downstairs 2 sprung a leak and he had to go back. As soon as he walked in he threw his keys on the counter and they hit the bowl on the 4th and cracked the toilet bowl, water was everywhere...What the heck? Guess we will busy fixing toilets. He stayed up till 11:30 fixing all of them so we would have a place to do the business in the middle of the night, and wouldn't you know...I didn't even need a toilet last night! Hahaha
 We let the kids stay in their jammies today and Bridget decided to be a boy today and go by Brad the Boy all day. She changed her jammies and her voice to play the part. It was interesting. The kids played Elefun and memory and chutes and ladders with the kids while I rested and sewed and chilled.  I loved only having an hour of church today!


I taught my kids how to make bread and we had a nice warm dinner.

Dinner Tonight: Banbridge Broccoli Cheese SoupWheat French Bread and Snowy Crinkle Cookies in honor of the snow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment