Its not time yet

I had contractions all night and all morning. But I am not ready to have this baby yet.  So not ready I haven't even thought about packing a bag because it's not February yet, and she HAS to be born in Feb.  A lot like Scarlett who was ready to come out in February but I kept her in until March and she was born the day I wanted.

This baby will hopefully listen.

I don't feel like she should be born before my 6th anniversary either, so she will have to wait until after the 5th! We have big plans for this anniversary!

I do feel like I am more tired, and have more going on - but - I am not stressed yet.

I need to complete 3 projects before the arrival, Nathan started school yesterday and is pleased with the classes I selected for him.  He is nuts and taking 18 credit hours but is sure he can do it. Silly Man.

My kids have been terrific in the behavior department and Tot School has been awesome this week too, I haven't had a turn since before Christmas so I was ready to pounce on those little brains. :)

I even managed to make 4 freezer meals for March.  I want to have 9 in total before she comes too.

Most importantly my kids (Lucas mainly) realized that Grandma and Grandpa Horn will be coming to see him in a few weeks and that has put him in a great mood all day.

Dinner Tonight: Upside Down Pizza, Almond Mandarin Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment