Play for the ENTIRE DAY?

Mmm Hmm yea, that's right.

No School because of the holiday how about a day where we just play? When I say we I mean Me and you guys.
"Wow Mom, what are we going to do first?"

Let's go to Noah, Elijah, and Sydney's
"I love my cousins, lets do it!"
 Bridget is soooooo ready for her sister to come. She wanted to take care of Sydney the whole time.
 Scarlett could care less about the baby she was too busy investigating what was in the house.
 The boys on the other hand were all about playing. It was awesome.
We brought a fun snack which I will blog about on the Toddler Blog tomorrow.
It was great for me to "play" with Veronica by chatting and having the cousins all together and enjoying each others company.

For the records -
Noah 5 (05), Lucas 4 (06), Bridget 3 (07), Elijah 2 (08), Scarlett 1 (09), and Sydney 4 months (10) plus one almost done baking! :)

I love having family near by.  We drove home where everyone passed out in the car so I carried all 3 by myself up 3 flights of stairs (3 weeks till delivery) and then took a mini nap myself.


After nap we packed some cheese sticks and headed to the park because it was 58 today! Wahoo.
I love to watch my kids be free - Scarlett especially loved running around and being wild.
 I am pretty sure that I have the happiest and cutest 21 month old.
 So much fun
 It is also funny how empty the park was the entire 2 hours we were there.
 

We came home and had Ham and Cheese Stromboli
Nathan made brownies...dark chocolate ones for dessert/FHE and then we hung out in our jammies watching Juniors Giants I and II.
I wish I could ignore the dishes in the sink for one more day or the dirty messy bathrooms but I can't.
Monday = Funday at least for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment