A Good Day

It is a rare occurance to see my girls play together let alone love on each other.  Lucas is usually the one who gets all the love and he prefers it that way. All the girls in this house have him up on a pedestal because he is a pretty great kid.

Today the girls were reading to each other and hugging and kissing. It was totally bizarre to me so I took a few pictures.  Of course!

I started to fold some laundry and they asked to watch My Little Pony so I let them and then I see them snuggled on the couch together cuddling. Again. Weird.
I had to document it because it almost never happens.

Lucas got a bit jealous, but understood that the girls needed their time. 
It is making me more excited for the next baby to get here.

In other non related news I was wearing my glasses during naptime because I was reading and Lucas said to me when he woke up "Those glasses rob you of your beauty Mom" I started laughing and he said he heard it on Hey Arnold. Hahaha.


Tomorrow I have a big appointment. Let's hope she is still a girl and not breech!

4 comments:

  1. Becky (from facebook)1/7/11, 8:17 AM

    That would totally freak me out if it happened at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie Clark (from facebook)1/7/11, 8:17 AM

    I love your girls. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Breech is my biggest fear! Those pictures of the girls are so adorable. I love moments like that!

    ReplyDelete