Uncertainty

There are a lot of changes 'round these parts.
Today my kids started their new class at church. For now. Our ward is getting reboundary'd next week and that means a lot of things are happening around us. I know Arvada is doing something similar over there too!

Lucas is in CTR -4 he has a boy teacher and is very happy about that. He is also ecstatic that last year there were 2 boys and this year there are 5 in his class due to new move ins...so far.

Bridget is a Sunbeam -she has one of Lucas's teachers from last year.  They have 2 classes because of the number of kids born in 2007.  She is upset that her little "girl" friends are in the other class and that she is in the mostly boy class. She is upset that the Clark's down the street are the teachers for the other class. She has expressed her disappointment about Drew Cantrell, the biggest tallest boy in the group (her favorite boy) is in the other class. She has also decided that she is ready to be on stage and give a talk, or sing a song or say a prayer.Lucas did the big brother thing and burst her bubble by telling her that you only get to do it 2x a year and you never get to pick what you get to do.  

Scarlett is in Nursery -and with 1pm church will be a real peach during the 3 hour block.

I have a feeling that with the many changes and releases that will occur I might not get to keep my short 7 month calling. I have never had a calling for longer than 9 months in the 5 years we have lived in our ward. I embrace change, I love change and if a new calling is in my future or Nathan's then GREAT! Change is awesome but this time our ward will be losing people that I love and look up to.

What a downer of a post huh?
Here are some pics of the kids "sledding" yesterday.







Despite all of the uncertainty one thing is certain - we love it outside and are THRILLED it finally snowed!

Dinner tonight : Danielle's Stromboli

No comments:

Post a Comment