Men Who Swim



Many of you know I was a synchronized swimmer a good chunk of my life.  It is to this day is still one of my favorite sports to participate in and watch. My kids love to PLAY IN MY OLD SUITS and watch it on You Tube when I find cool ones to watch. UNLIKE THIS MOCKERY done by some Mormon talent show years ago.
But now there is something new that can be seen as offensive or unfunny - It is called Men Who Swim, its on PBS tonight, and it is a mini series I believe.


I am going to watch it because all my synchro buddies are going to watch it. I think it will be okay with some funny parts.  

I just wanted to let everyone know about it because Synchronized Swimming still remains in top 5 hardest sports in the Olympics and we should all support and watch it when ever it is on! Boo-Ya!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have inspired me to watch the show:) or at least take a sneak peak at it:)

    YAY! I'm glad you liked the enchiladas and made them!! I like the olive idea-and I love adding chicken to make it a complete meal-GREAT picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see you as a synchronized swimmer for some reason... hmm...
    Anywho - you kids got BIG since you took those pictures! Holy cow!
    And I loved the Mormon mockery - I thought it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete