11. Make Fall Chex Mix

It is no secret that I love Chex Mix. In fact, for each pregnancy I ate about a half ton of Chex Mix.
It is my favorite. Nathan's mom makes one of my favorite kinds.

The girls made some in the morning, and Lucas and "Juliet" made some in the afternoon.
Juliet could care less, she was too busy looking outside, but she ate her fair share when the time came.


 
My girls love to bake. Which is going to be so much fun in years to come. :)

The apple cinnamon mix was pretty good. 
I had this as a secret weapon:
Mmmm!

We packaged them up for Nathan to take to work tomorrow.

Lucas did the whole thing himself. He grabbed the recipe and went to town.




Soooooo good!




This picture reminds me of little Lucas.
One time when Stephanie was here for Christmas (in 2008) she asked Lucas (who was 2) what those square things were called. He used to say Pretzles "pwet-zaz" but this one time he called them windows.
So she was eating them, and he would say "I need a window pweeze"
It was sooooooooo cute! *sniff* time flies.

 This mix will not make it to the weekend. Hahahahahaha.

 I cherish these special mom moments with my kids. They were so good and so into making something delicious.  I personally can't wait to snag some from my mother in law's house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment