13. Carve Pumpkins!

Before we get started, I try to get one good one of everyone.






There we go! I got one!

Whew!

The kids were very into it this year.
They love all things Halloween, so we decided to make pizzas first and carve while they were cooking/cooling.
This ended up being a GREAT plan.





I love these jammies! :D
He loved the pumpkin innards. Haha





 We cut the pumpkins like this, so they would be easier to scrape and scoop.




and they were for little hands!
My big hands too!



I carved a Ferb pumpkin for Mason, and Nathan carved a Phineas one for Juliet.
Really, for the whole family - because we love that show.



^^^Lucas drew and carved this one all by himself! ^^^


^^^This one is Bridget's. We told her it looked like dora or a cat, but she doesn't care.^^^



^^^This one is Scarlett's. She named him Mousey.^^^

We had a fun evening, and ate like kings!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Sausage and Mushroom Pizza
and
Cheese Pizza

I love homemade pizza. There is nothing else like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment