2. Plant Pansies

There was a huge sale on pansies at our local nursery, and the pot was here when we moved in 7 years ago.

I bought some soil and the kids were so eager for Nathan to come home.







I love planting. Gardening, not so much.
I am just not good at it.
I try, but, I only succeed 70% of the time. Haha.

The kids love to get their hands dirty.
We talked about how pansies are a winter plant.

Of course, the weather was perfect until we were done. 
Then the cold came in and we had to bring the pot inside for the night. 

Juliet wanted that water soooooooooo badly.
She would freak out if anyone touched it!






 Mason!


He ripped that group of orange flowers right out.
Punk!

He was being so naughty.
We would move him over to the mailbox and he would crawl right back to the action.



I love this baby!


The pansies smelled SO good!





Ta-Da!

What a fun afternoon activity. I think we will make another pot next week.
The kids loved experiencing and getting their hands dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment