12. Make an apple dessert

I LOOOOOOOOVE Apples! My favorite are Honey Crisp.

I really wanted to try these apple brownies and I did tweak it a bit, but calling it brownies was a tad of a stretch. Regardless, they were good.


Everyone had a job, it was nice.
Sometimes I get frustrated because I am repeatably saying "not yet, don't touch, wait."
But this recipe was so easy, it was finished in a snap!




Juliet was SO happy to help!


My kids love these apples too!
No part goes to waste!


Juliet made sure she got a whole apple "core" to herself.



There was a little argument over who got the second apple. 
haha.




Yum-O!

I think it is awesome when we can work together and make something delicious.
Although, I do miss getting uninterrupted time in the house to bake. :)


We had some down time while the brownies were baking. Here is my new favorite thing Juliet does:
hilarious!


No comments:

Post a Comment