20. Can Land

My friend Lindsey invited us to go to the Recycling Center on Friday for a school project she was working on for her degree.

So, we jumped at the chance!
Crappy Cell Phone Pics, but - we had a good time!


Our tour guide was great. She answered all of Lucas's 4,562 questions.


Cans go in...



Cans go up...
(Soundbyte from Toy Story Aliens)
"ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh"



cans get crushed and come out...


Cans get weighed and stacked.

Cans become backdrop.


Cans "get petted."


Then we run FREEEEEEEEEEEE



It was really cool to hear and smell and watch what was happening.

 We moved on to the other parts of the center.
For those who can't believe that I know everyone - I ran into someone I knew there!
Ashlynn from Preschool! Cuh-razy!


Dead Computers!


This makes sheets out of the cans!


There goes Lucas, asking more questions!


Juliet walking and enjoying all there is to see.


Here is a scale for the recycled items.


The tour was fun, free and included WHIRLYPOPS!
(that is how Scarlett says Lollypops)



Juliet - "Mmmmmmm I can't WAIT to eat this"

We left, turned the corner, and went to Nathan's parents for Lunch.
Lucas found this 3 color leaf.


It was so cool.

My Bridget has croup. I doubt we will do anything fun tomorrow.
Feel better, wittle brownie!

No comments:

Post a Comment