30. Ward Halloween Party/Chili Cook Off

This year, our family dressed up as Team USA.







I liked them all, so here they are. Hahaha.


Of course, they had to bite their medals. :)


Mace couldn't decide between the leaves or the medal.


The leaves won! Lucas crying about the sun.


 Juliet in the slam leaves to the ground event.



We packed up and went to the church to set up and help.



This was the first time I was able to eat at the Chili Cook Off!
The kids had fun and there was even a Great Pumpkin Presentation.






 It was a fun event. There was no trick or treating, just bags for the kids to take after the Pumpkin Carols and the Great Pumpkin Presentation.

I haven't seen anyone else as Team USA.
I thought we were pretty clever this year!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect! I love your kids.

    Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costume idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super clever! That's a great idea for a ward Halloween party. Simple. Ours was kinda lame, this year. Oh, well. Love the costume idea! :)

    ReplyDelete