26. Pajamas, Fall Books, and Conference

All of conference weekend we pretty much hung out and stayed in our pajamas.

We read fall books and enjoyed the talks that we heard, ate a lot of food, and laughed ourselves silly.
Except Mason. He was working on filling that diaper.




I love when the kids all do something together, and time passes so fast it becomes dinnertime before you know it. It reminds me of when me and my sister used to play barbies all day and then it would be bedtime and we literally couldn't believe how long we had been playing.


Apparently, Scarlett's book is scary! Haha. It even scared Mason! HAHAHAHAHA



Bridget broke a nail? (above)


Lazy days and being with the kids is where its at!

2 comments:

  1. I love that they all have footed pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Steph10/8/12, 7:43 AM

    BARBIES!!! We need to bust them out and play for a week! Our husbands can watch our kids far far away from our HUGE set up we used to do!!

    ReplyDelete